Spring is just around the corner and with the weather warming up, it’s time to get outside and get healthy. April is the kick off for outdoor running and walking events all over our great state.
There are way too many events to list, but www.runmichigan.com has you covered!
This one-stop shop for events allows you to search by date, zip code, or event type. Click on any event to link to the event webpage, registration forms, maps – everything you need to get signed up and get active!
Here are a few upcoming events:
- Clarkston: Race for the Kids – May 4th
- Wixom: Derby Day 5K, 10K Fun Run – May 4th
- Ann Arbor: May the 4th Be With You – May 4th
- Lansing: Cinco de Mayo 5K – May 4th
- Detroit: Hightail to Ale 5K – May 10th
- Brighton: Spring Snowman 5K, 10K – May 11th
- Harrison Twp: Save the Manatee – May 11th
- Grand Rapids: Amway River Bank Run – May 11th
- Northville: Moonlight Bootlegger – May 17th
- Berkley: 41st Annual Festival of Races – May 18th
- Lansing: Run for the Ages – May 18th
- Shelby Twp: Stony Creek Back to the Beach – May 19th
- Clio: The Freedom 4 Veterans Run – May 25th
- Detroit: Grand Prix 5000 – May 26th
- Grosse Ile: Memorial Day Run – May 27th