Sometimes we have a goal in mind, are motivated, and ready to implement change but… don’t have any idea where to start. HAP’s My Health Assistant can help with this! Once you’ve set goals, your personalized My Health Assistant page will update with the tracking tools and the ability to choose activities to support your goals. For example: When setting the Eat Better goal, there are 37 additional activities to choose from to help keep you on track! These goals can be filtered by their difficulty level and are created by industry professionals, such as Registered Dietitians. You can add the activities to your plan and they will appear on your My Health Assistant home page for quick and convenient, one-stop health monitoring. Ready to get started?
- Go to www.hap.org and log-in
- Go to the “My Health & Wellness” tab (in orange) and select “iStrive for Better Health”
- In the wellness portal, go to the “Goals” tab and to view My Health Assistant
- Underneath the goals set, there is a blue button to “Choose Activities”
- Note: If you haven’t set goals yet, you can also do so by going through the Rewards tab and reviewing the list of activities that are eligible for FitCoins
- Use the filters on the left side of the page to filter by activity type or difficulty level
- Select “Add to My Plan” under an activity to add it to your My Health Assistant home page