The holidays are a great time to celebrate, but it’s important to do so safely. AAA and Budweiser are providing a holiday safe ride program designed to prevent impaired drivers from risking the lives of others. If you’ve had too much to drink this season, call AAA. A tow truck will take you and your car home, if it’s within a 10-mile radius of your location.
Here are a few guidelines:
- Tow trucks can usually take up to two people.
- You can’t make an appointment to use the service.
- The service may not be available in rural areas or during severe weather.
- The ride is free and confidential and you don’t have to be a member of AAA to use it.
- Two to Go is available from December 20th until January 2nd (until 6am)
The Tow-to-Go Program is available statewide in Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin. It is available in Indiana in the Ft Wayne and South Bend areas only.
To use the service, call 855-2-TOW-2-GO or 855-286-9246.